The effects of aging and sun exposure are common concerns for our patients in Los Angeles. Juvederm injections are just one of several highly effective, non-invasive methods we use to address wrinkles and fine lines.
Throughout the aging process, recurrent movements like squinting, smiling and frowning eventually mar our skin with fine lines. Although aging is inevitable, some imperfections can be postponed by avoiding lifestyle choices, like smoking, which have detrimental effects on the skin. There are practices you can conduct at home to help maintain healthy skin, such as:
- Getting plenty of sleep
- Staying hydrated
- Reduce alcohol consumption
- Avoiding the sun between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Applying sunscreen with at least a 30 SPF rating
Once wrinkles have appeared, there are many effective skin remedies which do not require surgical incisions or lengthy recovery times. Some of the anti-aging treatments we provide include:
- Juvederm: While individual results may vary, Juvederm is an ideal way to restore volume and lift sagging skin on the face. Our cosmetic surgeons use three variations of this FDA-approved product, and will help determine which is right for you at your consultation.
- Laser Rejuvenation Services: Rejuva Medical offers an assortment of laser treatments for the face and skin. Determining your best laser or high-tech therapy option will occur during your initial consultation with our skin care specialists.
If you suffer from unwanted wrinkles or fine lines, contact Rejuva Medical today at (424) 644-2400 to schedule a consultation.