What are NovaThreads?
There are several types of threads used to accomplish the procedure:
- Smooth threads for superficial wrinkles and lines
- Volumizing threads for defining lip borders and diminishing deep wrinkles or folds, such as smile lines
- Lift threads that contain small barbs to lift the skin up and returns it to its original natural position
- Long-lasting results
- Little risk of adverse reaction
- Little to no downtime
- Treats several areas of the face and body
- May be repeated as necessary
- Excellent alternative to a facelift
What To Expect After
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: WHO IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR NovaThreads?
Q: HOW DO I PREPARE FOR NovaThreads?
Q: HOW LONG DOES A NOVATHREAD PROCEDURE TAKE?
Q: WHEN WILL I SEE THE RESULTS?
Q: WHAT IS THE COST OF NOVATHREADS?
What Our Patients Say