Botox® has long been used to treat aesthetic conditions such as fine lines and wrinkles in the forehead, crow’s feet and frown lines. But did you know Botox® can also be used to treat a variety of other aesthetic and medical concerns?
- Smoker’s Lines – Vertical lines above and below the mouth.
- Gummy Smile – When your gums show above your top teeth when you smile.
- Pebble Chin – An overly strong chin muscle that causes wrinkling and a shorter, elevated chin.
- A.O.s – Muscles that are below and to the side of the mouth, which pull the corners of the mouth down, causing a sad look and eventually marionette lines.
- Nefertiti Lift – Helps define the jawline and minimize jowls.
- Platysmal Bands – Pulls down the front of the neck and can create a “turkey neck” appearance. Treating with Botox® can make the neck appear more smooth and youthful.
- Treating below the nose can keep the tip of the nose from pointing down when smiling.
- Treating underarms, palms of hands and soles of feet can stop excessive sweating known as “hyperhidrosis.” We can also treat above the lip, on the nose or the forehead for sweating issues.
- Treating jaw muscles can reduce a wide jaw, making a face appear thinner and more heart shaped.
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint) issues can cause pain and chewing problems, which can be treated with Botox®.
- Migraines can be treated with great success by Botox®.
To learn more about Botox® treatments or to schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation, please contact Rejuva Medical Aesthetics. Rejuva Medical Aesthetics is located in Los Angeles, California, and also proudly serves patients across the United States and internationally.